Saturday, January 03, 2015

The new me... in progress

Yeah, I know... I've said this before, but this time it's for real, really, I'm not kidding.
I've been working on this for a while, but although I've given it a fair shot, I haven't been consistent. I haven't found the ability to push myself to the edge where real improvement actually begins. As time has passed and I was experiencing little or no improvement, I decided that it was time I call in the big guns.


Being at the vintage I am, I realize I am going to get few chances to still get the body I knew was inside and trying to get out. I looked for a trainer that could see the same potential and would push me the way I used to push myself.


The person I found is just the guy to do the job. We met prior to starting and had a long chat, and I instantly knew that I had found who I was looking for. We actually have a number of things in common, and he thinks the way I do about setting and accomplishing goals. 


His name is Danny and from the first visit, I knew my workouts were never going to be the same. He is dedicated, persistent, always positive, and he laughs at my crummy jokes. He is also doing his best to squeeze every last ounce of effort out of me.


We have been at it for only three weeks, but so far in this short time, but he has extracted more total results out of me than any previous trainer I have worked with, for any length of time. 

We are still early in the process, but if the first few weeks are any indication, I am finally on the right road. Danny sent this out (PHYSICAL FITNESS IS NOT ABOUT WORKING HARD, IT'S ABOUT WORKING RIGHT!), and it certainly typifies his attitude and work ethic, and I'm glad I found him.

Let's see how it goes. When there is something to report, I'm going to be pleased to let you know. 

Cheers,



No comments: