Saturday, September 05, 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Appears in First TV Interview

Out of pure curiosity I went to this article posted by Yahoo! Celebrity. I scanned the article, but didn't read it. 
There are plenty of supporters for Jenner, who think this is great. 
I have a fundamental problem with creating a hero out of someone like this, because of a personal decision, and yet they are still walking free and appearing on TV after killing someone on the highway.
You can read the article if you wish, but the comments left at the end of the article sum up what a lot of people are thinking. I posted a few below.

Caitlyn Jenner Appears in First TV Interview

"This is another instance of the media being shocked (shocked I say!) that "I Am Cait" is sinking like a rock in water. Sure, a lot of viewers tuned in to watch because, well, it's like rubber-necking at the scene of an accident. But that was it. The show lost half its viewers the next week and then even more on the third show. Executives tied to the show now admit they "went overboard with the overexposure." Those close to the project doubt that there will be a second season. Why? Because it's something the media wants but the consumer doesn't.
Meanwhile, one thing I didn't have answered is - 'why is this person still free after being charged with vehicular homicide?'"

"The other day my truck decided it wanted to be a sports car. It went to the mechanic and got racing tires, a sporty paint job, front air dam, and a spoiler. It also put on a sports car muffler so it would sound more like a sports car. All of my trucks friends were so supportive of my truck being a sports car. However, they weren’t really my truck’s friends. If they were they would have told my truck how ridiculous it looked and that the title stilled said truck, not sports car."

"I am tired of people saying Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner is a hero. A man that puts on makeup and a dress is not a hero. If he found the cure for cancer he would be a hero. The guys that stopped the terrorist on the train in France were heroes. I am tired of people that come out of the closet being called heroes, the gay athletes etc. You are not a heroes because you come out of the closet. You should not get a award for being gay or transsexual."

 

No comments: