Sunday, March 26, 2017

Thrive Cuisine

I received an email from a guy named Joe who found a link I posted on kale, http://golamb.blogspot.com/2015/06/whats-deal-with-kale.html. 

This is what he writes:
I was wondering if you’d consider adding my article to your page if you think it would be educational and helpful for your readers. I’d love any feedback and critiques as well on it.
Well, here is the rest of Joe's email, along with links to his stuff. It's worth a look and let's face it, you can't get too smart about the food you eat.
My name is Joe and I’m the co-owner of ThriveCuisine.com. We’re dedicated to spreading scientific information about the healthfulness and disease preventing power of vegetables/fruits. A simple message, but one we feel is important.
I noticed you had this post that featured one of our favorite vegetables: Kale!
I actually just finished creating my own write-up on Kale which I hope turned out to be very comprehensive and informative. Check it out here. 
In addition to the basics and history, one of the things I attempted to do differently was go into greater detail about the actual peer-reviewed studies that have been done on kale itself in a way that doesn’t make someone’s eyes glaze over. I also addressed the issue of whether you can eat “too much” kale, which I have seen circulating around the internet.
Either way – thanks again for featuring one of our favorite cruciferous veggies. Hope to keep in touch and/or work with you on something else. 
Cheers, Joe from ThriveCuisine.com


No comments: