Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Yeah... we all get busy

You'll notice that I haven't put anything up in a little while, but it has been because I don't think about it. In the last couple of weeks before my departure from Seoul, there has been a long list of activities to attend to... dismantling our life here in Korea and reestablishing one back in the USA. As a result, getting something significant written and published on my journal here has fallen to a secondary event.

In conjunction with this, my youngest son (Aaron) has come to spend our last week here with us. It's his first real international experience and his first trip to Korea. We are trying to give him a nice cross-section of Korean culture and the life here, and he seems to be taking it all in with great enthusiasm.

Once I've made the flight back to Arizona and gotten my system back on-line, I'll be back on schedule and putting up some pictures of our recent escapades. Until then, look back over what I've done or check out one of the other blogs. There's lots off good reading out there.

No comments: