Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My humble blog stats and you

I've been watching the statistics on my blog for a while now. I started this blog back in 2004, while I was a teacher in Korea and never thought much about who was really looking at it. As time went on, I began to realize that... Wow! people from all over the world are looking at my random ramblings. I don't know how many of you really read the stuff, or just click on it out of curiosity, but I really appreciate that anything this humble brain of mine considers news reaches any sort of following. You all have made my time seem worthwhile and I will try to keep my blog up and running. I can't always promise to give you the things you want to see, but you can bet it will fluctuate between interesting, humorous, stupid, informative, and thought provoking.

To show you what I mean, here is the top ten viewing countries for the last month. I expect the USA to be up at the top, but all the other countries? This is too cool.



These are the numbers for all the time they have been keeping records. I don't know if this goes back to the beginning, but holy crap, this just blows me away. I've never been to most of these countries, but I'm paying more attention to them these days. All you readers out there inspire me to do more, and I'm so pleased to be reaching out to you.
I thank you for your interest. 
Cheers!



No comments: