Sunday, June 07, 2015

Bolo Yeung and his son David



Bolo Yeung is an amazing guy. He is an inspiration to many and he sets a standard for body building an martial arts which is a joy to watch. I initially saw him in Enter the Dragon, with Bruce Lee. He seems to play the perennial bad guy, and has had a few good guy parts, but he is happy playing either. One of his best is in Bloodsport with Jean Claude Van Damme. I intend to checkout more of his performances in the future. Invite you to read more about him at his Wikipedia and IMDb pages. 

 
His son, David Yeung, is basically following in his father's footsteps and is a body builder and martial artist in his own right. Both father and son display an attitude and dedication I admire, and although I'm a bit old to aspire to anything approaching their achievements, they still supply me with inspiration and the tenacity to still give it all I can.

Here are a few video clips to show you what I mean. Continuing to work with my own trainer, Danny, pushes me to discover how far I can still go... and yet beyond.
Enjoy the clips. They are all great.


Bolo Yeung Tribute

Bolo Yeung visits a fitness club in Russia

David Yeung workout motivation






No comments: