Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Texting with both hands

Sorry, I have to vent...

I had to go to the dentist this morning, so I took the truck instead of the motorcycle. Doing so, I decided to take the freeway to work for a change. As I drove down the US60 and approached the interchange to the 101, I glanced at the guy driving next to me. 


This dude was doing 65 mph and steering his car with his legs while texting with both hands! Are you fucking kidding me? It's bad enough on a straight piece of roadway, but in rush hour and nearing a major interchange with neither of his hands on the wheel. And this was no youngster either (from a quick observation he was in his 50s). I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I put as much distance between this moron and I as quickly as I could. This is why I stay off the freeway unless I have to. Blockheads like this should take the bus.


Holy crap!!


No comments: