Saturday, December 08, 2018

About a year ago, I published a Christmas story I wrote back about 25 years ago. Originally, I just wrote it for my own two boys and had no intention of publishing it, but when I let a friend of mine read it, she encouraged me to take the extra step and put it out there for others to enjoy. Since that time I have received a number of messages from people telling me how much they have enjoyed the story and given the book to their kids and grandchildren. I am thrilled with the modest response I've received and hope it will continue to get attention to keep the dream alive. If you're curious, I would be pleased if you give it a look. 
Thank you.

Go to facebook and look for Tommys-Christmas-Magic

https://www.amazon.com/Tommys-Christmas-Magic-L-Golamb/dp/1532326831/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1544293100&sr=8-1&keywords=tommy%27s+christmas+magic 

No comments: