Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Homeward bound

If you haven't heard from us already, Sue and I have decided to move back to the states. We'll be visiting there in early November to take care of some things and to set up our move back, which will be in early January. It's something we've been building up to for a lot of reasons, but I guess we've gotten to the point when it's time to act on it.

I think Sue is ready to go back. We both miss some of the things that we couldn't get or see in Korea. We've watched a lot of movies here, because if you speak English (and not Korean) TV is not that great, and radio is worse. I'm not so sure people listen to radio much here, except in taxis and busses.

Once we're back the first order of business will be to find a place, drag all of our pots and pans out of storage, etc., etc. Next will be to find a job, and visit a few places I've missed... A&W, Krispy Kreme... you know, important stuff.

No comments: