Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our new grand child and us

Well our granddaughter is about two and a half weeks old now. This picture was taken tonight when the kids came over. My son dropped by to assist me while I worked on my brother's hot rod. I got some help from a local restoration garage putting it back together, and they did a crap job of it. Now before it is actually road worthy, I need to fix their screw ups.

Anyway, my son showed up, and when I peeked around from the garage, I saw he had his wife with him, so I knew they had also brought the baby. I called in to Sue, "Hey, they brought the baby." I was so funny. I never saw her move so fast. She dashed out the door and met them before they had hardly gotten up the driveway. Well the girls went in the house, and Aaron stayed out with me and helped me work on the car.

While we worked on the car, Aaron's wife came out, so I asked her how she was doing. She said she had lost a lot of her pregnancy weight, and she was feeling pretty much back to normal. She looks great, and happy, and hardly like she just had a baby. Of course, Aaron is all smiles. He still can't believe he's a dad, but I can tell he's a proud one.

I think Sue must have held our granddaughter most of the time she was here. I did get to hold her later on, so I made sure Aaron got our picture. So here are the proud grandparents. Can you tell?

No comments: