Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fit2Fat2Fit

I caught wind of Drew Manning a short while ago, and I have to admit, I was pretty inspired by him. He made a gutsy move to abuse his good condition, and stop working out, eat badly, and gain the kind of weight we are all fighting. Then, lost it all again and got back to his former self, and he did all this to help him identify with the rest of us overweight slobs, and to show us that we can do it if we want to.

You can check it all out on his web site Fit2Fat2Fit.com.

Anyway, I bought his book and am going to try to do something about my own situation. At my age, I'm not going to get many more opportunities to make a difference in my physical condition, health, etc. Growing old is not for sissies, and I don't want to hear my granddaughter tell me how fat I am anymore.

The gauntlet has been thrown down. I wonder if I still have what it takes to pick it up and run with it.

No comments: