Monday, December 06, 2004

Ultimate Solitaire


ecstatic, originally uploaded by tgolamb.

My previous comments about Eric's Ultimate Solitaire, and the discovery of Ambrosia's upgrade of Apeiron to Mac OS X got me thinking... "I wonder..."

So I did a quick search and to my (almost) surprise found that Eric's Ultimate Solitaire is currently in upgrade mode to Mac OS X as well. It has some interesting small enhancements if you poke around a little. This is another great little time waster, and I have owned the original version for just about ten years. You can get the OS X version of this is in an Alpha test version at Delta Tao Software.

The download of this is only good until Feb. 2005, but I'm guessing they plan to have the final version ready for purchase by that time. This should be plenty of time for you to get hooked on it. They also have Eric's Ultimate Solitaire for PC too.

No comments: