Saturday, September 11, 2004

Meet Jun, Sue's nephew...


JunJeju, originally uploaded by tgolamb.

Sue has a nephew here. His name is Jun Hyun. We don't see a lot of him, because he doesn't live especially close, and certainly he has a life of his own. When we see each other, we get along pretty good. When I first met him I found out that he was an Apple dude like myself. Of course this automatically won him a couple thousand points with me. Apple is still not very common here. I have a couple stories about that, but we'll save it for another time.

Anyway, Jun is normally pretty quiet, but when it comes to speaking English then he REALLY gets quiet. I know he speaks English, but only about 5% to my 95%. I kid him about it whenever I get the chance, and he's a pretty good sport about it, but when it comes down to speaking Macintosh, we understand each other perfectly.

Jun has a blog page too. You can find it by going to "http://www.dailymemo.net/pm/weblog.php". Of course unless you speak Korean, all you can do is read the few bits in English and look at the pictures. That's all I do anyway.

안녕히계세요

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Tink wrote Korean!
한글 잘 쓰시네요! :)

Anonymous said...

It's me, Junhyun...
I forgot leave my name..

Tink said...

Don't worry, Jun. I had lots of help from you-know-who.